We are a flight school that is based in Pennsylvania’s Pottstown Municipal Airport. We have a flexible schedule that fits your training needs. TNT Air uses the best flight instructors to ensure you get the best flight instruction. We offer a variety of training programs including: glass cockpit training, high-wing, and low-wing training.
TNT Air has three certified flight instructors and a fleet of three aircraft. We also have a redbird flight simulator. We are also a certified Cessna Pilot Center. We have a passion for flying and for teaching aspiring pilots. TNT Air is a professional flight school with qualified staff and well maintained aircraft.
You are welcome to come and visit our flight school to compare and find out what sets TNT Air apart from other flight centers and Fixed Base operators (FBO) in the area. We have that personal touch that makes us a unique flight training center.
· Flight Training
· Ground School
Type of Training
· Private Pilot License (PPL)
· Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
· Instrument Rating (IR)
· Certified Flight Instructor (CFI/CFII) Courses
· Hour Building
• Experience real flight experiences on the ground.
• Log simulator time for your certificates and ratings.
• Stay current on your IFR or complete your recurrent training.
· Cessna 152
· Piper Cherokee 151
· Piper Cherokee 180
· Redbird FMX Full Motion Simulator
Pottstown Municipal Airport
1149 Glasgow Street
Pottstown, Pennsylvania, 19464
Transport and Housing can be arranged.